Business strategy services are consulting services that help organisations develop and implement effective business strategies.
These services can include market research, competitive analysis, financial planning, and the development of marketing and sales plans.
Business strategy consultants work with companies to assess their current situation, identify their goals and objectives, and develop a plan for achieving success in their market.
The ultimate goal of business strategy services is to help organisations increase profitability, gain a competitive advantage, and achieve long-term sustainability.
This is also part of my role as an EOS implementer.
I work with your team to develop a strategy and plan using the Entrepreneurial Operating System tools & frameworks.
But I also do so much more.
Unlike a consultant
When looking for a business strategy service provider, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Expertise and experience: Look for a provider with a track record of success in helping companies achieve their goals.
EOS has been implemented by over 170,000 businesses around the world, and I have personally taken over 20 businesses through the EOS Process.
- Customisation: Every business is unique, so it is important to find a provider that can tailor their services to your organisation’s specific needs.
Although EOS uses a proven process & a framework, this is not a cookie-cutter approach. Every business is unique, and we treat it as such.
- Communication and collaboration: It is important to work with a provider that is responsive and open to your input and feedback but not afraid to challenge you.
You won’t know this until you talk to the provider, I am happy to have a complimentary 90-minute consultation to show you the tools and my style so that we can ensure that there is a fit.
- Resources: Look for a provider that has the resources and expertise to fully support your organisation. This may include a team of experienced consultants or access to a network of industry experts.
EOS is a worldwide organisation with over 600 EOS Implementers and a supportive head office. If you are working with me as an Implementer, I can tap into this global network. Business Action also has a trusted partner network of experts that we can refer you to. We don’t take any commission or referral fees.
- Value for money: Consider the cost of the services and ensure that you are getting a good return on your investment.
I only work with companies that will gain value from our services, and in fact, all EOS Implementers are backed by a worldwide guarantee. If you don’t see value in the sessions, you don’t pay!
- References: Ask for references from other clients and take the time to speak with them to get a sense of their experiences working with the provider.
I will happily provide you with past clients that you can talk to.
Things that you don’t want or need in your business strategy services provider:
- Lack of transparency: Be cautious of providers that are not upfront about their methods or approach. It is important to work with a provider that is open and transparent about their process.
- Industry knowledge: Your team should understand your industry and its challenges and opportunities.
NOTE: Many consultants will say this is essential. It is better to have someone who has broad business and industry knowledge and can apply this to ask the right questions. This means they are not limited by their experience in only one industry or sector and may approach things unconventionally, which may have benefits.
What’s the biggest misconception?
A common misconception about business strategy service providers is that they are only useful for large, established companies.
In reality, business strategy services can be beneficial for organisations of all sizes and at any stage of development.
Whether you are a start-up looking to establish a foothold in your market or an established company looking to pivot or expand, a business strategy service provider can help you develop a plan to achieve your goals.
Working through EOS with an EOS Implementer is ideal for companies that have between 10 and 250 staff, although the principles apply to all businesses and many companies choose to self-implement,
Another misconception is that business strategy services are only about developing grand, sweeping plans that are difficult to execute.
While it is true that business strategy can involve long-term planning, it can also focus on more immediate, tactical actions that can help your organisation succeed in the short term.
This is particularly true if you are working with an EOS Implementer. We help you with long-term strategies and, perhaps more importantly, with laser-sharp focus, discipline, and accountability to work on the day-to-day plan.
We do all of this by using a proven process that has been used by over 100,000 businesses around the world. And we guarantee value – if you don’t see the value, you don’t pay for the session.
If you’d like to find out more – please visit – https://www.eosworldwide.com/debra-chantry-taylor
Written by Debra Chantry-Taylor – Founder of Business Action, EOS Worldwide Licencee | EOS Implementer | Accredited Family Business Advisor